We heard you!!. The questions were developed based on inquiries we have received over the last couple of years. You probably have outstanding questions, thus we encourage you to give us a call at 1-800.679.9217 so that we can be sure you to provide you with full information about our services. While we await for your call, we hope the below answers are helpful.
- What are your regular hours of operations? How would we get in contact to obtain services outside of regular business hours? Our standard hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 6:00 PM. We have answering service 24/7 which may be accessed at 1.800. 679.9217. You may also book appointments using our online system anywhere any time!
- What is the turn-around time for setting up an appointment? What mediums are acceptable and/or preferred for arranging an interpretation appointment? Currently, about 90% of assignments are assigned within one day of request. In rare instances where we cannot fulfill a request due to limited availability of interpreters, we will work with you to reschedule your appointment at an appropriate time. You may submit interpreter requests by phone, email, via our online Interpreter Intelligence System (IIS).
- Do your interpretation services cover all states? As of today, we have provided interpretation in various locations across the United States including but not limited to the State of New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Arizona, Kansas, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Michigan. We are looking to expand into other areas and will be updating this list accordingly. While our interpreters reflect immigrant demographics in each of the communities we serve, each of our interpreters is required to have a car and a driver’s license; therefore, he or she may drive to distant locations for work.
- Is it standard operating procedure for your interpreter reach out to a member/patient prior to their appointment to ensure linguistic compatibility? With your approval, it is standard operating procedure for our interpreters to make reminder calls. This practice ensures linguistic compatibility between your client and our interpreters. Also our experience suggest that patients are more likely to show up to appointments if they received a reminder call in a language that they understand.
- Please confirm that your interpretation services are certified in medical interpretation All of our interpreters are trained in medical interpreters. They must have received a minimum of 40 hours of interpretation in the art of medical interpreting either through a MultiLingual instructor or a local vendor. Our interpreters also receive company orientation, which includes topics around patient privacy and HIPPA regulations, timeliness, interpreter ethical standards, and other standard operating procedures for professional interpreters.
- About our Interpreter Scheduling System Our Interpreter Scheduling System (SSI) is available 24/7 for you to submit secure interpreter requests online. Online requests are reflected instantly on our customer representatives’ dashboards at which time we start identifying appropriate interpreters to meet your needs. Once you sign up for our services, you have access to interpreter requests that you have submitted. With management reports built into the system, you will be able to review statistics based on pre-defined data points. You may review reports by specific interpreters, languages, departments, or a specific interpreter services coordinator within your agency or organization.
- How much do you charge for your service? Our fees vary based on several factors including appointment type (legal, medical, workers’ compensation, etc…), appointment location, length of appointment, and volume of work. Please contact us if you would like to receive pricing information for your specific location.