In the Healthcare field, nothing is more critical to doctor-patient relationship than being able to communicate effectively. MLL serves the cross-cultural communication needs of hospitals, clinics, private practices, government health departments and other organizations in the broadly defined healthcare field to meet their diverse cross-cultural communication objectives. Our professionals are trained in medical terminology, language, cross-cultural communication and cultural requirements to meet the unique needs of our institution.
- On-site Translation in hospitals in New Hampshire, Phoenix Arizona and in the Greater Washing Area
- We translate patient forms including but not limited to: HIPAA Statements,, Consent to release confidential information, discharge instructions, authorization to bill insurance, and more
- We also translate flyers and other out-reach material for public health agencies as well as private organizations
- We also provide cultural competency training for healthcare employees
- We train Medical Interpreters